Friday, July 15, 2005

"Gorly Bears!"

I am happy to say the gliches I was having posting photos are resolved and I am back in business of catching up on stuff.

These photos of Zoe are from several weeks ago when Zoe got a 4th of July box from Great Uncle Ron and Great Aunt Pat. She got several red white and blue beanie bears in various sizes. When I told her their names are "Glory" she began calling them her "Gorly bears."

You can tell she just woke up from her nap before I took these photos. We did our usual routine and went out to the mailbox together after I got her up from her nap. On our way, we tripped on the box from G Uncle Ron and G Aunt Pat, which was on the doorstep. Zoe recognized the trademark "Priority" print on the box and knew who it was from. She couldn't wait to open it up and see what was inside. She spent the next half hour arranging and rearranging the "Gorly bears" and sitting the little ones in the big one's lap, saying that they were "snuggling."

Incidentally, I wanted to mention to G Uncle Ron and G Aunt Pat that Zoe really enjoyed your visit. Tuesday morning when I told her it was time to go to Grandma's, she squealed and said "Grandma's house! Ron and Pat!" I had to tell her that Ron and Pat went home. She looked a little concerned and confused. It was kinda sad.

No comments: