My blogging friend, Tracy, tagged me recently...so here we go:
Share five random/weird things about myself.
1. I've always wanted to learn how to operate heavy construction equipment. You know, excavators, backhoes, front loaders, dump trucks, anything like that.
2. I like mowing our five acres with the big ass lawn mower.
3. I like to eat my bagels toasted and smothered with jalepeno peppers and melted cheese.
4. I have a secret fantasy of living in a log cabin in the mountains and wilderness, running water and electricity are optional, and completely living off the land with homegrown food and hunting wild game.
5. I have a phobia of cockroaches...and pretty much ANYTHING that even remotely resembles one. And those walking stick bugs are pretty darn wicked, too. I shuddered just writing the previous two sentences.
Share five places that I want to see or see again.
1. The mountains in the northernmost region of the Idaho panhandle. The memories always make me homesick.
2. Yachats, Oregon. These memories always make me homesick, too. And remind me of my honeymoon.
3. Alaska. Never been there, but someday I will, and I may never come back.
4. British Columbia, Canada. I've been there, but I've never been able to stay long enough.
5. Siberia. So I could jog along those stretches where Rocky trained and where the snow drifts were six feet tall. I think I'll wear a stocking cap like that too when I get there.
Tag five random people and link to them and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ya know, my experience so far is that whenever I tag people, they get annoyed or just ignore me. So if you're reading this and you want to volunteer tag yourself, be my guest. I'd love to read what you have to say. Otherwise, I'll leave you alone.