Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Will This Bring Me Good Luck?

Alrighty then, my new blogging buddy at For the Love of Peas and Monkeys has apparently "tagged" me. I have never been tagged before, but in keeping with the game I am apparently supposed to share seven random facts about myself and then choose seven people to "tag" and leave a comment on their blog about being tagged.

My question is whether or not I will receive seven years of bad luck if I break the chain--or something like that? Um...or is that related to breaking a mirror, walking under a ladder, or neglecting to forward a chain letter? Thing is, I never participate in chain letters. Maybe that's why I seem to be having so much bad luck lately. Perhaps I can reverse the bad luck by breaking a mirror or something. For now, I guess I will respond to my "tagging" and then see if I can think of seven other blogs to tag.

Okay...*deep breath*

1. I HATE HATE HATE hot weather

2. I have extremely creative dreams, and I always dream in color

3. I once had a pet newt...for nine years before I had to give it away so I could move cross country

4. I moved the same newt cross country four years earlier (who knew those things lived so long?)

5. I have naturally curly hair with a mind of its own

6. I have a mind of my own as well, and tend to think independently and outside the box (just like my hair...too bad me and my hair are never in agreement!)

7. I love white water rafting

Now for my tag-ees (sorry, guys! I didn't start this...I'm just trying to be a good sport!):

Our Seven Qtpies
Mississippi Songbird
It Coulda' Been Worse
My Tiny Kingdom
In Search of Walden
Mrs. Flinger
4 Boys to Love




6 comments:

jesse said...

Yeah I'm the first to comment. Ok as far as I know you will not get bad luck I think it's more for fun but what do I know since this was the first time for me to get tagged. I'm like you I HATE hot weather which sucks because I live in Texas, and I dream a lot and in color. Anyway thanks for being a good sport. :)

Qtpies7 said...

Don't all people dream in color? I think I dream in color... I think?? Huh, never thought about it.
I'll play along with the tag, it just may be on Friday.
I don't like hot or cold weather, except that I get to stay in my temperature altered home and not leave it, lol.

Fiddledeedee (It Coulda' Been Worse) said...

I'll try to do this justice. But I still have to do the "handbag" meme (that one just plain scares me), so I hope I get to it next week. :)

I hate hot weather too. And I live in Africa-hot Florida.

MGM said...

Qtpies7, I was under the impression that not everyone dreams in color. I've been told by a couple people that they dream in black and white. Hmmm...maybe THEY were the unique ones?

Mrs. Flinger said...

I hate hot weather, too. Although, in my Older age, I'm starting to think a winter home in Navada might not be a bad idea...

I'll do my best to write up a post soon. I still have another tag in draft (no, three) that I never posted. Good lord. I ROCK. ;-)

Qtpies7 said...

I did my meme! Oh, and I definately dream in color! I had the weirdest dream this morning, and it was hilarious!