Monday, February 27, 2006

Catching Up On Some Reading

Dear Daughter LOVES to read. Now she even asks for a book to read "While I wait for poopie to come!"

Well, I have a lot of writing to catch up if I can ever get the time lately. I have about three or four posts rolling around in my head that I can't find time to write. I may also be slowed down a bit with the fact that my photo posting site (zoto.com) has upgraded their services and now I can no longer use their free photoblogging feature. I will have to decide whether to move my photos to another provider or pay for the services. Blogger has photo posting capabilities, too, which they did not have when I first began this website over a year ago. However, there is limited space with Blogger, and I like to post a lot of photos, so it probably won't serve me well for the bigger picture. This website business is a lot like parenting young children; as soon as you figure it out, the rules all change. Sigh. Hopefully I'll get some posts caught up soon. For now I have Mommy duties to tend to....

No comments: