Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Funk

What is this illness that plagues our household the past two weeks? I usually get one or two colds each year, usually have one or two really bad days during these colds and then I'm back at the top of my game. This time I must have contracted some rare monkey virus or something, and sadly, Dear Daughter has been plagued with the same. I've been miserable for nine days and counting. Just when I think I'm pulling through, I find myself back in bed, unable to function. My head is throbbing, the snot is running, and I feel like I got run over by a steamroller. Dear Son started us out a couple weeks ago with my typical cold M.O. He was miserable for a day with a low fever and loss of appetite and energy and then the next day he was his old self. Oh what I wouldn't give right now to be my "old self." I finally told Dear Husband tonight just to take me out in the backyard and shoot me and put me out of my misery. Bleh!

1 comment:

yunya212 said...

On the other hand, your Oakley Frogskins transitional contact lenses fhdizqe are generally tied to a lot of people. By way of example, your road users are certainly not encouraged to set in Cheap Oakley Sunglasses using transitional lens, since your eye glasses throughout front door from the vehicle steer clear of the ultraviolet sun light absolutely. As a result, your Oakley Frogskin photochromic contact lenses are unable to splashes your ultraviolet Oakley Radar sun light (your contact lenses accomplish their function employing the help of ultraviolet sun light). For that reason, your Oakley Radar Sunglasses with all the photochromic contact lenses will certainly lose their function along with are unable to create just about any change while in the auto.